Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Kristin Ronnie

Kristin is my gorgeous drama queen. If you tell her how pretty she is she will just say "I know".
I call her my little Bugger. For some unknown reason I chose that as my nickname for her.
She likes purple and pink and craves eveything girlish and fashionable, along with everything else that you wouldn't expect.
She likes to go camping and fishing and she catches her own bate. She loves new clothes and shopping is her favorite hobby. Kris loves to go to Barnes and Noble with me, but hates it when 99% of the time I do not and can not buy anything. She is my sweet spoiled girl, but when it matters she is really giving and shares.
Kristins favorite place to eat is Panda Express and will earn money just to go there. Other than that she barley eats. Kris can be the sweetest girl. She plays with her little brother who loves her so much that every time he wakes up he has to go into her room to see her and likes to jump on her and wake her up. When I am exhausted she will even make dinner all by herself. She is the most amzing 9 year old girl.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, December 29, 2005 1:34:00 AM, Blogger Sierra said...

She is a little drama queen, but we all love that about her. I wonder where you got the pictures?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home